Sabado, Setyembre 15, 2012

The Huge Electric Fan (Part5)

Months before my Ilocos vacation, I already surfed several blogs to get a birds eye view of the area. I have always been mesmerized by the windmills since time memorial. When some of my friends had their picture taken months and years before, I said aloud that I will be there. And truly, I got there. Situated in the town of Burgos, the Bangui windmills can be seen on the highway. Its towering height is amazing and I can only imagine clipping on its propeller and swinging around until I get nauseous. Again, its an indescribable feeling. (pics-  copyright)

Remember the feeling when you were a kid and you were given what you want? the same feeling I had the moment I saw the windmills. I cannot contain myself in the car. I wanted to run and hug the windmill.

and how can I fit this in my room?

pwede hingiin ang isa? ilagay ko sa labas ng bahay?

windmill o!


nakalimutan imunum ng gamot

im hereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

yepeeeeeeee

you can hear the sound here

the laws of physics are working inside

never bought the big version here, i bought it at the lighthouse but still the same price P150 but you get more variety here. The key chain costs P100 for 5 pesos or you can have it mixed with a ref magnet

it takes one week to have the finish product

pwede mudagan paadto?

worm view, i want to ride in the propeller.

nice view

so big, cannot hug

manang carol and her toys


itouch take



for more information about the windmills you can visit this site: http://www.ilocandiarealtor.com/information/sights/bangui-windmills.html 



4 (na) komento:

  1. Wow! Excited na din ako para sa Ilocos trip namin because of this post.

    Btw, followed your blog through GFC. Hope you could follow mine as well.

    http://relaxandpleaseyourtastebuds.blogspot.com/
    http://navyandhunter.blogspot.com/

    TumugonBurahin
    Mga Tugon
    1. maraming salamat po sa pag follow. i hope youll have fun in your trip. i followed both your blogs. God Bless

      Burahin
  2. galing!....pwedi ba 'yan iuwi, pra may huge electric fan sa bahay....
    ang ganda!!!!!!!!!!

    TumugonBurahin