Miyerkules, Nobyembre 28, 2012

Doing my Health a Favor


I had a run for my money on different yogurt around the city but this stays true to my heart. Located around the food district of Torres St. Yoh Froz has opened its doors welcoming every generation. During the opening I came here thrice and brought some of my friends not only for its cozy ambiance, affordable prices and proportional servings but because of the taste. It makes my brain tingle, and if my neurons electrify then I am happy.

car not included

chillaxin

some benefits of yogurt. i dont have to expound



si angkol?

sir ano meron dyan?

different toppings

menu

angkol again?

yum yum

yum yum yum

makes my mouth water

the sandwich isdelicious
You can study, finish project, update your blogs, hang out, read books and magazines and even play games (they provide) whatever you want to do for your spare time, Yoh Froz has a lot to offer. Until the next healthy indulgence. copyright applies.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento