The National Power Corporation (NPC) through the National Grid Corporation of the Phils. (NGCP) has further reduced the power supply allocation of Davao Light from 120 MW as of last week to 102 MW starting today, May 7. This is way lower than the Davao Light's contracted supply with NPC of 280 MW.
This reduction forced Davao Light to increase the length of its scheduled rotating brownouts from 6 hours to 7.5 hours (5 hours during peak hours and 2.5 hours during off peak) effective today. (Please refer to the table below)
Below is the revised rotating power interruption schedule for the period of May 8 to 14.
However,Davao Light would like to inform customers that the actual switch off and switch on time may vary from the announced schedules and may exceed from the stated duration depending on the actual load curtailment levels imposed by NGCP on Davao Light,which changes every hour.
Howto know your schedule
- Areas within Davao Light's franchise are grouped into three (3) – A, B, and C
- Rotating power interruptions are scheduled as followed:
- Early Morning - 12:00 AM to 4:00 AM
- Early Morning – 4:00 AM to 8:00 AM
- Morning - 8:00 AM to 12:00 NN
- Afternoon - 12:00 NN to 4:00 PM
- Evening - 4:00 PM to 8:00 PM
- Evening - 8:00 PM to 12:00 MN
* Power interruptions will start anytime within the above stated time-frame. The duration of the interruptions will be as stated in the above table.
Ifyour schedule for this afternoon falls on the 12:00 NN to 4:00 PM,then, the START of your interruption may be implemented anytime within the given timeframe. Hence, if it starts at 2:00 PM, your interruption will end at 7:00 PM for a 5-hour rotating power outage.
Howto know your group
- Please find your area to know which feeder and group you belong through this link.
*Please note that due to the emergency shutdown of Davao Light's Pampanga substation last Friday, May 2, the following feeders have been transferred to nearby substations.
Feeders from to Remarks
Pampanga Feeder 1 Group B Group B loaded to R. Castillo Feeder 4
Pampanga Feeder 2 Group C Group B loaded to Panacan Feeder 1
Pampanga Feeder 3 Group A Group B loaded to R. Castillo Feeder 4
Pampanga Feeder 4 Group B Group C loaded to R. Castillo Feeder 6
R. Castillo Feeder 3 Group A Group A loaded to Sta. Ana Feeder 1
R. Castillo Feeder 5 Group C Group A loaded to Sta. Ana Feeder 1
- For easy searching, press ctrl+f and type your location or any landmark nearest to you.
- If your area is not stated in the coverage, kindly email your Davao Light account IDat email@example.com or contact us at 229-3572 (DLPC).