Miyerkules, Mayo 7, 2014

#5

i hear the janitors outside
and the hum of the refrigerator
the clicking of the keyboard as i type this
i am alone
and under the well lit room.
i travel my mind to yesterday
and thought of today
and what will happen tomorrow
i am happy
and now sad
and hopefully strong.
i live by words and stories
of laughters and heartaches
of sorrow and merriment
and when it happened to me
it felt the world was on my shoulder.
how to move on?
from the heartache
from the one that gave you life
only to be left lifeless 
and confused.
i hear the janitors outside
and the hum of the refrigerator
the clicking of the keyboard as i type this
and although my heart is heavy
and feels hard to breathe
i have to move on
one step at a time
one day at a time.
how will i move on?
until there are no more tears left
until i learn how to breathe
until i put a smile on my face
until i am ready to show myself to the world
again
until...


seurinane2014

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento