Sabado, Agosto 18, 2012

Tribal Rhythms (Indak-Indak sa KADAYAWAN 2012)

This year I opted to watch the annual dance competition representing indigenous tribes of Davao. Despite the hang-over from the previous booze overload, I woke up early but left late because I was glued to my television set since our cable was reconnected (yahoooo!!!). Under the blazing heat of the sun, the contortionist moves making my way to the dense crowd and sustaining prolonged breathing to prevent  asphyxia due to sweat overflow, I managed to get pictures and enjoyed the street dance alone. In the end, I was rewarded with a tan. Hope you enjoy my snapshots.

Si Ate na sa mga Excited

Happiness



Rest while waiting for other performers to finish

Todo bigay

Sayaw sa Kadayawan

Madayaw Dabaw

Cute

Violet Overload

Pagod na si ate. Isang energy drink nga!

Kayo na bahala mag-caption!

Going, going, going!

Festive!

Balancing Act

Effortless Performance

Rest if you must and eat

Star of the moment!

Paglalakbay

Ecotourism

Violet Boomers!

Parang may seryosong usapan nangyayari

Lets ride some horse

Smile and smile and smile

Dont forget your formation

Nearly noon and still charged!

Team Effort

Nymph?

Color splash

Standby

Runaway Bride?

Touristas

She was always ready to pose

Remember your steps

Chaos

Precision

Pwede akin na lang ang pamaypay pagkatapos

Matagal pa ba?

Scene stealers

Scene stealer

Ang artistahing bata

Colors of Kadayawan

Business as usual

No extra movements, oi!

Touristas

Paglalakbay

KADAYAWAN!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento