Lunes, Marso 24, 2014

#1

Today, I went to work late and that was done purposely. I was on my last set of exercises when all of a sudden, my heart raced, my eyes dilated, my hands trembled, and worst I was sweating like a pig. 

For the past three weeks I have been coming to the gym before the sun rises instead of the late night sessions. Aside from being super tired from work, I do not want to wait for my turn from the sweaty machines of hardcore gym addicts or feeling macho men. I do not understand why some guys would look at the mirror after three sets and check their arms and abs. "Ahmmm, excuse me Sir. It takes time to form some muscles worst  shape your abs. But I have a shortcut if you're interested. I can give you a juice full of Entamoeba to give you several episodes of vomiting and loose bowel movement to the point of severe dehydration. By then, your abs will show and your muscles will appear." But I refuse to blurt out my thoughts in the open afraid they might find me weird. Besides most of the people in the gym are only dreaming, all the wanting of having a perfect body but keep on complaining of the process it entails. 


Where was I? Oh, the palpitations. So instead of running away like a scared cat, I decided to site beside the bench where my thyroid storm inducing person was staying and pretended like I was nonchalance of such presence while at the same time stole glances, criticizing from the shoes up to the split ends. I know I should be going home at that moment and prepare for work however this chance only comes up rarely like taking a selfie from a political figure. There were instances our eyes locked, glances and chances that never happened. I never have to clean myself to further validate that I do not care but deep inside I was like running around like a hyena in ecstasy. (aieeeeeeeeee!) 5 minutes passed, then 10 then I gave up on the 15th minute consoling myself that I should leave now because staying long would send a message that I have thing for that person and would give that person a clue and might change and  get conscious. (as they would say: Basi i feel kaayo!) I exited without looking back although as much I want to turn my head around like Linda Blair in Repossessed minus the projectile vomiting and exopthalmos however opted not to. 

My day continued with a smile on my face and my nerves firing like canon balls. I could break into a musical right now - JETS!

-sean512 (3/24/14)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento